- The Lodge Avebury is a beautiful award winning vegetarian bed and breakfast ..
Inside the 5500 year old Avebury Stone Circle.
- A great base to visit Bath, Oxford and Stonehenge too!
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly!
- Easy and secure booking with VISA, MasterCard or DEBIT!
- Convenient for Public Transport Connections. Excellent for Walkers and Cyclists!
- The very best views of the henge and stones!
- Reputedly one of the most haunted houses in Britain!
- A house of historic interest. Former home of Sir John Lubbock, 1st Baron Avebury, befriended and mentored by Charles Darwin, Sir John is credited with saving the stones from destruction and inventing Bank Holidays!
STOP PRESS! BOOK THE PELMET ROOM FOR £145 PER NIGHT INCLUDING BREAKFAST .. ROOM SALE! OUR LOWEST PRICE SINCE 2007!
Offer subject to availability! Offer is for The Pelmet Room! Offer is for 1-2 guests. Offer covers Nov. 2017 to May 2018. VISA or MASTERCARD Purchase at point of sale. Multiple nights are available!
The Lodge, Avebury was established in 2003 and has helped thousands of guests enjoy some Avebury time. It isn’t just near Avebury, it’s actually inside the largest known neolithic stone circle in the World that is AVEBURY! Rooms overlook the henge and stones!
Winner 2017 UK Elite Business Awards
Awarded “Best B&B in Wiltshire 2016” in this year’s hospitality industry “AI Global Excellence Awards”
Awarded “Most Charming B&B 2016 – Wiltshire – by LUX Magazine”
Avebury is World renowned for it’s standing Stones and offers open access to the stones and henge 24 hours a day, all year round. The Lodge Avebury offers two unique rooms that make an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and a myriad of ancient sites that include chambered tombs, mounds and burial mounds. A stay at The Lodge Avebury immerses you in one of the World’s most enigmatic places. You’ll sleep in the middle of a 5500 year old henge, surrounded by dozens of megaliths (standing stones) that have intrigued and inspired humanity for thousands of years.
Book a room
Avebury is a World Heritage Site and remains busy all year round. To save disappointment we recommend you book accommodation at The Lodge in advance. The Lodge is one of the most recognisable properties within the Avebury henge. Rooms rates from: Double occupancy from £195 per night / Single occupancy from £155 per night. Room rates include a vegetarian breakfast, free wi-fi and complimentary beverages etc.