The Lodge Avebury has helped thousands of guests from all over the world enjoy some Avebury time since 2003. The Lodge Avebury is a Bed and Breakfast set right inside the largest known neolithic stone circle in the World that is known to millions of people simply as “AVEBURY!”. Guest rooms all have stunning views of the henge, stones and surrounding countryside.
- Established in 2003 The Lodge Avebury is an award winning vegetarian bed and breakfast offering beautiful rooms inside the 5500 year old Avebury Stone Circle.
- A great base to visit Avebury, Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow, Bath, Oxford and Stonehenge!
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly!
- Easy and secure booking with VISA, MasterCard or DEBIT!
- Convenient for Public Transport Connections. Excellent for Walkers and Cyclists!
- The very best views of the henge and stones!
- A house of historic interest, once the home of Sir John Lubbock, 1st Baron Avebury, credited with saving the stones from destruction and inventing Bank Holidays!
- A house with historic links to Charles Darwin and The National Trust.
Winner 2017 UK Elite Business Awards
Awarded “Best B&B in Wiltshire 2016” in this year’s hospitality industry “AI Global Excellence Awards”
Awarded “Most Charming B&B 2016 – Wiltshire – by LUX Magazine”
Avebury is World renowned for it’s standing Stones and staying at The Lodge you have open access to the stones and henge 24 hours a day, all year round. A stay at The Lodge Avebury immerses you in one of the World’s most enigmatic places. You’ll sleep in the middle of a 5500 year old henge, surrounded by dozens of megaliths (standing stones) that have inspired humanity for thousands of years.
The Lodge Avebury is GDPR Compliant & fully compliant with Cookie Law.